Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 – Punjab and Sind Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer in JMGS I & MMGS III, Company Secretary, Rajbhasha Adhikari in SMGS vacancies in SMGS IV and Asst General Manager Law job vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab and Sind Bank
- AGM-Law (SMGS-V)
- Company Secretary (SMGS-IV)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV)
- Law Manager (MMGS-II)
- Fire Safty Officer (MMGS-II)
- Security Officer (MMGS-II)
- Agricultural Field Officer (JMGS-I)
- Chartered Accountant (JMGS-I)
- Software Developer / IT Programmer (JMGS-I)
- Rajbhasha Officer (JMGS-I)
- Technical Officer (Civil) (JMGS-I)
- Technical Officer (Electrical) (JMGS-I)
Total Vacancies: 168
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: Rs. 23,700 / – 66,070/-
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.826/- + Other Charges
- SC / ST: Rs. 177/- + Other Charges
- Payment Mode: Through Online.
- Candidates should have passed graduate and post graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 – Click Here
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 26 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 10 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here