Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2019 – Punjab Health Department has invited applications for 482 Consultant posts. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 19 December 2019 at http://www.pbhealth.in.gov.in/. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Punjab Health Department
Post Name: Consultant
Total Vacancies: 482
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: http://www.pbhealth.in.gov.in/
Selection Process: Wali In–Interview
Salary: Rs. 10400 / –
Job Location: Punjab Health Department, Punjab
Age limit: Between 58 and 64 years
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council
Parivar Kalyan Bhawan,
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Contact No. 0172-2605595,
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for submission of application: 19 Dec 2019
- Walk In Date & Time: 22 Dec 2019 (Friday) 10:00 am
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here