Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan High Court released new notification regarding filling of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk and other job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the required qualifications. These 1760 Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk and other posts are in Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Organization: Rajasthan High
- Junior Judicial Assistant
- Clerk Grade – II
- Junior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 1760
Apply Mode: Online
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on written examination.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Salary:
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/ExSM.: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should be a graduate of any university established by law or equivalent examination in India.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 April 2020 (Postponed)
- Last date for apply online: 27 April 2020 (Postponed)
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here