RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues new notification regarding filling of Manager, Legal Officer and other job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Lib qualification. These 17 managers, legal officers and other posts are at RBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’-PY 2018
- Manager (Technical –Civil) -PY 2018
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) -PY 2018
- Assistant Manager (Protocol &Security) -PY 2018
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) in Grade ‘A’ – PY 2019
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment Selection Process:
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment Salary: Rs. 10400 / –
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST/ExSM/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Job Location: RBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have graduate or post graduate in relevant discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
RBI Manager Legal Officer Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 20 Jan 2020
- Exam Date: 15 Feb 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here