RBI Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issued a new notification for 14 medical advisory posts. The bank organization invites applications from eligible candidates possessing MBBS qualification. These vacancies are on a contract basis at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Mumbai, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Medical Consultant (MC)
Apply Mode: Offline
Who can apply: All India Candidate
On the basis of Interview
- Rs.850/- per hour will be paid. Out of the monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses.
Job Location: Reserve Bank of India
(i) Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
(ii) Applicant having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
(iii) Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
(iv) Applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification Published: 15 Feb 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 13 March 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here