RPCAU Recruitment 2020 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RAU), Pusa, Bihar. release new notification regarding filling up of Registrar, Accountant and other job vacancies at Education organization 12th pass, invites online applications from qualified candidates, master degree qualification. These 57 registrars, accountants and other posts are on deputation basis in RPCA, Bihar. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RPCAU Recruitment 2020
Organization: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RAU)
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Controller
- Junior Accounts Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Vacancies: 57
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.rpcau.ac.in/
RPCAU Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
RPCAU Recruitment Salary:
RPCAU Recruitment Age limit:
RPCAU Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Job Location: Bihar
RPCAU Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th and Degree from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
RPCAU Recruitment How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 06 Feb 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 March 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here