SBI Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India started new recruitment for post Specialist Cadre Officer Post. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Deputy General Manager (Capital Planning)
- SME Credit Analyst (Area Expert), (Structure)
- Credit Analyst (MMGS – II, III)
Total Vacancies: 76
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 125/-
- Payment Mode: By Online Credit & Debit Cars, Net Banking
Candidates should have passed Graduate and CA, MBA (Finance), PGDM (Finance), BE – BTech and MBA (Finance), CA, CFA, CA, MBA, PGDM with relevant experience.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 22-07-2019
Last date for apply online: 12-08-2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here