SSC CGL Online Form 2019 – SSC CGL Recruitment 2019-20 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination for the appointment of Grade “B” and “C” category candidates in various government ministries, departments and offices. The exam is conducted in 4 stages called tiers. The first two levels will be conducted online and the next two will be offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication will be online through the official website of SSC CGL. Before the final selection of the candidates, each stage of SSC CGL exam must be qualified to go to the next one. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here http://ssc.nic.in/ . SSC CGL Online Form 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer in India Audit & Account
- Assistant Account Officer in India Audit & Account
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant in Central Vigilance Commissioner
- Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant in Ministry of Railway
- Assistant in Ministry of External Affair
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant in AFHQ
- Assistant in Other Ministry
- Assistant in Other Ministry/ Department
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector in Central Excise
- Inspector Preventive Officer
- Inspector Examiner
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector in CBI
- Inspector of Post , DOP
- Divisional Accountant
- Statistical Investigator Grade II
- Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
- Auditor in C & AG
- Auditor in CGDA
- Auditor in CGA & Etc
- Accountant / JA in CGA
- Senior Secretarial Assistant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT
- Tax Assistant in CBEC
- Sub Inspector in Narcotics Bureau
- Sub Inspector in NIA
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 25 Nov 2019
- Exam Date Tier I: 2-11 March 2020
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Written exam
- Tier I
- Tier II
Salary: Good Salary As Per SSC Rules.
Who can apply: All India Candidate (Male & Female)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/All Female/PH: Nil (No Fees)
- Payment Mode: Online by credit card, debit card, net banking, or offline by e-challan
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should have passed Graduate in any subjects like (B.A,B.com,B.sc,Be/Btech and Other) from recognized University or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here