SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the notification for conducting computer based examination for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D
Apply Mode: Online Form 2019
Selection Process: As per SSC rules.
Salary: As per SSC rules.
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Eligibility Details: For Education qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees and all detail will be update very soon.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 20 Sep 2019
Official Website Click Here
Short Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here