SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) release new notification regarding filling of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Ancies D ‘job vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Computer Based Examination
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 Years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Women/PWD/Ex.SM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or VBI, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Card or by using SBI Challan in cash at SBI branch.
Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from recognized boar or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 20 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 18 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here