TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) notification regarding filling of Apprentice job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from qualified candidates who have Engineering Diploma, Bachelor of Engineering qualification. These 500 Apprentice posts are in Tamil Nadu. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: TANGEDCO Recruitment
- Category – I Graduate Apprentice
- Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 500
Apply Mode: Online
- Starting date for apply online: 09 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 25 Oct 2019
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of interview.
Salary: Rs. 3,542 / – 4,984/-
Age limit: As per Apprentice rules.
A. Category –I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
B.Category –II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology grantedby a University in relevant discipline.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Notification Click Here