TNUSRB 10906 Constable Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, and Fireman vacancies. Those candidates who are willing for the following vacancy and have completed all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply online. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
TNUSRB 10906 Constable Recruitment 2020
Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- GR II Police Constable (Armed Service)
- GR II Police Constable (Special Forces)
- Grade II Jail Warder
Total Vacancies: 10906
Apply Mode: Online
TNUSRB 10906 Constable Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
TNUSRB Constable Bharti 2020 Salary:
- Rs.18,200/- to Rs.52,900/-
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Read notification for more details.
TNUSRB 10906 Constable Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- Exam Fees: Rs.130/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
TNUSRB Constable Education Qualification:
- Candidates should be 10th class (Matriculation) or equivalent from a recognized board / institute. See the notification for more details.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 26 Oct 2020
- Date of Exam: 13 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here