UPSC CDS Online Form 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Joint Defense Services Examination (I) 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPSC CDS 1 from 30 October 2019. Last date for submission of UPSC CDS online application is available till 19 November 2019. Candidates have to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CDS 1 online application link is also given below. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. UPSC CDS Online Form 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
Post Name: UPSC CDS (1) 2020
Total Vacancies: 418
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Written exam
- Medical Examination
- All India Merit List for CDS 2020
Salary: As per rules
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/Female: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit card, debit card, net banking and other
- Candidates should have Graduation Degree, B.E/B.Tech (10+2 with Physics & Maths), from Recognized University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 19 Nov 2019
- Exam Date: 02 Feb 2020
- Download Admit Card: Update Soon
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here