UPSC Engineering Services Exam IES 2020 – Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from qualified candidates who have engineering diploma, engineering graduate qualification. These Engineering Services Exams are in IES 2020 Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics and Telecom Engineering, New Delhi. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: UPSC Engineering Services Exam IES 2020
Total Vacancies: 495
Apply Mode: Online
- Written exam
- Type Test
Job Location: New Delhi
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST: Nil
- Payment Mode: Pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or offline e-challan.
- (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan,
- (a) Obtain a Degree in Engineering.
(b) Passed Section A and B Pass of Institution Exam of Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) Obtained a Degree / Diploma in Engineering and recognized by the Government from time to
time under such conditions.
- Physical Standards Candidates must be physically fit as per the Physical Standards for admission to the Engineering Services Examination, 2020.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 25 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 15 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here