UPSSSC ASO & ASRO Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission release new notification regarding filling up of ASO and ASRO 904 job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing post graduate qualifications. These 904 ASO and ASRO posts are in Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Assistant Statistics Officer (ASO)
- Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (ASRO)
Total Vacancies: 904
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written exam
Salary: Pay Band Rs. 9,300 / – 34,800/- (Grade Pay – 4200/-)
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/07/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- General / OBC: Rs.185/-
- SC / ST: Rs.95/-
- PWD: Rs.25/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the examination fee by making offline payment through debit card, credit card, net banking or SBI e challan.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates can do the above three / two year Diploma Course in engineering branches accredited by AICTE or the Indian Government on or after 31 July 2016Post Graduate in Mathematics, Math Statistics, Commerce, Economics from recognized university or institute.
- ‘O’ level diploma by DOEACC Society from recognized university or institute.
- Hindi knowledge in Devanagari font.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 19 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 09 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here