UPTET 2019 Online Form – Uttar Pradesh started new recruitment for post Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, 2019 (UPTET). The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. UPTET 2019 Online Form – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Post Name: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, 2019
Total Vacancies: 95,445 (Expected)
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: On the basis of Written exam
Salary: As per UPTET Rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- PH: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by Net banking / debit card / credit card or offline by bank challan
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Primary Level Teacher (Class 1 to 5):
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from recognized university / institute having two years BTC / Spcl. BTC will be considered.
- Candidates holding a two-year diploma of special education in D.Ed (appearing / completed) approved by NCTE / RCI will be considered.
- Candidates who have completed a four-year BLEd course (completed / appearing) with 50% marks in their intermediate level examination will be considered.
Junior level teachers (class 6 to 8):
- Candidates who have graduation degree with NCTE certificate / two years BTC / Spcl. BTC / One Year B.Ed. (Manifest / complete) will be considered.
- Candidates with B.Ed / Spcl B.Ed / LT / or B.Ed with 45% Marks with 50% marks with Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. (Complete / manifest) will be considered.
- Candidates who have passed intermediate level examination with 50% marks with four year course in BA / B.Sc. / BA Ed / Four Year B.A LED Graduation Course (Appear / Passed) will be considered.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Detailed notification availability – October (second week), from 2019
- Start Date – October 2 week, 2019
- Deadline – November 1 week, 2019 (tent)
- Last date for depositing fee – Available soon
- Admit Card – November, 2019
- Exam Date – December, 2019
Apply Online (Available Soon) Click Here
Notification (Available Soon) Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here